Our online forms are a great way to contact us. Before submitting a form you may wish to search our website, using the search bar on the homepage, to find the answer you are looking for.
Address and details about where you can visit us in person are:
City of Wolverhampton Council
St. Peter's Square
Please be aware that no tickets will be issued after 4:30pm (4:00pm on Fridays).
|Day||Customer Services (contact centre)||Civic Centre|
|Monday to Thursday||9am to 5pm||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 4.30pm||9am to 4.30pm|
Contact Centre Opening Hours
General enquiries: 01902 551155.
|Monday to Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 4.30pm|
Emergency Out of Hours
In the event of an emergency out of office hours please contact 01902 552999.
Other council contacts
|Education Services||01902 558180||Mon-Fri 8am-6pm|
|Adult Social Care||01902 551199||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|Anti-Social Behaviour||01902 551188||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|Early Help||01902 555392||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|Electoral Services||01902 551177||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|Environmental Crime||01902 555685||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|Foster Care||01902 550844||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|General Services||01902 551155||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|Housing Benefit and Council Tax||01902 551166||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|Human Resources; (for former or prospective employees)||01902 552345||8am-6pm Mon-Fri|
|Looked After Children||01902 551207||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|Meals on wheels||01902 556677||8.30am-5pm Mon-Sun|
|Out of Hours Emergencies||01902 552999||Weekdays 4pm-8am; Weekends open 24 hours|
|Registration Services||01902 551234||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|Schools Services||01902 551122||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
|WV Active (Leisure Centres)||01902 551010||9am-9pm Mon-Fri|
|Switchboard||01902 556556||9am-5pm Mon-Thu; 9am-4.30pm Fri|
Receive updates directly to your inbox from the City of Wolverhampton Council.
Sign up to Stay Connected
- Your City, Your Council - latest news from the council on changes to services that might affect you.
- RE:NEW business and regeneration updates - a regular round-up of the city's regeneration news.
- Jobs and apprenticeships - weekly updates on job and apprenticeship opportunities at the council.
- Volunteering opportunities - find out how you can get involved in your community and across the city.
- Families and children - fun things to do for families and children in the city.
- What's On - a round-up of exciting, citywide events and activities.
- Citizens' Panel - keep up to date on all the consultations run by the council and ensure you always have your say about matters that affect you and your city.