If you have overpaid on your Council Tax and your account is in credit you can request a refund here.

This authority is under a duty to protect public funds and, to this end, may use the information held or provided by you for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies, including Wolverhampton Homes, for these purposes and also for the administration, collection and recovery of taxes and charges and for performing other statutory enforcement duties.

  • Current Start
  • Preview
  • Complete

Your details


Customer name

Address that the refund relates too

Customer address


Refund details

How would you like to receive the refund?
Cheque posted to your address
Cheque posted to other address

Transfer the credit to another Council Tax account

Transfer to a bank account

other address