Find out what to do if you are moving house, how to report a change of address, or a change in the people living at the address.

Please complete the form if you move into, out of, or within the City of Wolverhampton.

Tell us about your change of address

We cannot notify any other Council about your move, only update those properties that are within our area.

Visit discount or exemptions for further information about reducing your council tax bill.

If you are not sure if your postcode is in the City of Wolverhampton please use the Directgov Council Tax Valuation list