You can use Love Clean Streets to let us know about environmental issues such as graffiti, fly posting, fly-tipping, dog poo and faulty streetlights.
How to report
You can either
- Download the app: (Please set ‘Wolverhampton’ as your home authority)
Download for iPhone Download for Android
- Or use the website:
How it works
Once you've either downloaded the app or visited the website and registered, you can tell us about a problem by:
- Selecting the exact location that the issue you are reporting is on. You can do this by typing the address in the location box (if you are using the website) and/or dropping the pin on the map in the correct location (both app and website). Please note, you can also zoom into the map on both platforms to ensure the pin is in the right place.
- Selecting the category from the list of categories available. If you do not see the category you need, you may need to zoom into the map to get a more accurate location of the pin.
- Taking a photo of the issue helps the correct team see what and where the issue is
- Enter some information about the issue in the description box and submit the report.
- Your report will be sent to the relevant team and progress updates will be delivered to you, either via the app and/or via email depending on how you reported the issue as well as the notification settings in the app.
- You can also check other people's reports plus any submitted photos.
Alternatively, you can use any of the forms in the 'our services' section on this website to tell us about an issue.