The council will provide interpreters for residents who are Deaf or hard of hearing in Wolverhampton who need access to any council service.

How to book a BSL interpreter

You will need to contact the council service that you wish to arrange a meeting with and request for a BSL interpreter to be booked. The service will then book a BSL interpreter for that meeting free of charge.

How to complain if no BSL interpreter has been provided

You can complain by contacting the council's Complaint Team.

'Type talk' service

We accept incoming type talk calls into our contact centre.


You can also contact Customer Services by email -

Text Phone 

You can also contact Customer Services by text - 07500 125590