From Monday March 23, certificate applications are only being accepted online or via the telephone with card payments only for all services. Certificates will be posted out to customers, there will be no collection facility.
You can request copies of certificates if a birth, marriage or death was registered in Wolverhampton from 1837 to the present day
- £11 - If collecting from Register Office
- £11 - Postal application standard 2nd class post
- £12 - Postal application standard 1st class post
- £35 - Order in Person at the Register Office and collect later the same day (not a while you wait service)
- £35 - Telephony Same Day service. If requested before 3pm, we will post the certificate(s) out
- International postage fee is £2 for standard first class Airmail post
All certificate orders incur an extra £5 charge regardless of how many copies you order.
A member of staff will call you within 5 working days to take a payment using a debit or credit card. Please ensure you have this form of payment available.
Request a standard certificate
Please complete the following form
Request a priority certificate
Please contact us by telephone to order a priority certificate
Please note: The following areas do not fall within the boundary of Wolverhampton. If the birth, death, or marriage happened in one of these areas, City of Wolverhampton Council will not hold the certificate.
- Lower Penn
- Cheslyn Hay