- £11 - If collecting from Register Office
- £11 - Postal application with a stamp provided
- £12 - Postal application without a stamp provided
- £35 - Order in Person at the Register Office and collect later the same day (not a while you wait service)
- £35 - Telephony Same Day service. If requested before 3pm, we will post the certificate(s) out 1st class standard post that day. Postage incurs an extra £1 charge.
- International postage fee is £2 for standard first class Airmail post
All certificate orders incur an extra £5 charge regardless of how many copies you order.
A member of staff will call you within 5 working days to take a payment using a debit or credit card. Please ensure you have this form of payment available.
Request a standard certificate
Please complete the following form
Request a priority certificate
Please contact us by telephone to order a priority certificate
Please note: The following areas do not fall within the boundary of Wolverhampton. If the birth, death, or marriage happened in one of these areas, City of Wolverhampton Council will not hold the certificate.
- Lower Penn
- Cheslyn Hay