Need to dispose of a mattress, fridge, cooker, or other white goods? Request a bulky item collection online.
Book online and arrange a collection through My Account. You will need to log in or re-register your account before you can book a collection. Before making a booking please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
The cost for general (non-electrical) items removal is £27 for up to 5 items, we will collect up to 10 items per booking (cost of £54).
The cost for electrical items removal is £25 per item, we will collect up to 3 electrical items per booking.
Before booking a bulky item collection you must confirm:
- it is from a property within Wolverhampton
- it is residential waste only
- it does not include hazardous substance
- it is not wet or soiled
- it will be at the front of your property by 7 am on collection day.
Book a slot
Customers will be able to book their preferred slots, which are allocated each day. Collections for general items are Monday to Thursday (depending on where you live in the city). Collections for electrical items are Friday.
If you need to cancel or change your collection, please contact us by 12pm two working days before your scheduled collection. The bulky item collection service is non-refundable. If your items are not made available on the day of your collection, you will not be eligible for a refund. You can arrange a further collection for items, which will need to paid for as it’s classed as a new booking. If we are at fault for the missed collection, we will contact you to re-schedule at no additional cost.
All items must be:
- left outside at the front of the property near the kerbside where it’s not causing an obstruction.
- kept off the highway/footpath where possible
- ready for collection for 7 am on your collection day
Due to the COVID-19, we will not collect items from inside a property, back garden or flat.
We are unable to remove the following items:
- kitchen units
- bathroom suites
- fence panels
- general fixtures and fittings
If you need any of these items collecting, you will need to request a quote by contacting Customer Services.
In receipt of benefits?
Concessions are available if your household receives maximum Council Tax relief.
- Two free collections per property per year
- A reduction of 50% on all other bulky item bookings within the year. This runs from 1 April - 31 March.
When removing asbestos from your home, you can buy specialist asbestos bags from us. We will collect and dispose of the asbestos responsibly at a licensed facility.