Download and borrow eBooks onto your computer, eReader or smartphone using the BorrowBox app.
Borrowing eBooks and eAudiobooks
You can borrow a maximum of 5 eAudiobooks and 5 eBooks for up to 28 days. You can reserve the book if it is currently unavailable. You’ll receive an email alert when it becomes available to download.
Download the app when you are ready to use the service. You will need to enter your membership number (missing off the 'DD' at the beginning and the '0000' at the end) together with your PIN number.
Downloading the app
- You will need to be a member of Wolverhampton Library Service
- Download the BorrowBox app on your device
- Select Wolverhampton Library Service
- Activate your library membership by entering your membership number (missing off the 'DD' at the beginning and the '0000' at the end) and PIN
- Download up to 5 eAudiobooks and 5 eBooks of your choice
You can read or listen 24/7 on any of the listed devices:
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPad
- Android Smartphone
- Android Tablet
- Kindle Fire