Civic Centre Car Park
Until further notice the North Street entrance and exit for the Civic Centre Car Park will be closed. Access to and from the Car Park will be via Wulfruna Street only (postcode: WV1 1RL) We apologises for any inconvenience caused
Our Car Parks
- Use the map below to find the location of our car parks
- Use the icon in the top-left to see a list of Car parks
- Use the icon in the top-right to view in Google Maps.
- Click a 'P' icon to view the car park information
Parking permit application
The Council operates a Seasonal Parking Scheme for some car parks in Wolverhampton.
Permits are valid for weekdays only. No overnight parking permitted.
Once the following form has been completed, you will then be contacted by telephone to confirm availability and take payment via credit or debit card.
|Car Park Location||Cost Per Quarter (Ex Vat)||Cost per Quarter (Inc Vat)|
|Civic Centre (when available)||£250.00||£300.00|
|Market Car Park||£91.67||£110.00|
|Science Park Car Park||£52.50||£63.00|
The following conditions apply to the operation of the scheme and are additional to the existing conditions relating to the use of Council owned car parks:
- A parking permit is issued for a specific vehicle and must be properly affixed to the vehicle’s offside windscreen.
- A space will not be reserved in the car park nor will spaces be guaranteed.
- Charges are reviewed annually. The Council will endeavour to notify users in advance of any increase in charges.
- Fees are payable in advance as follows: 1st Jan - 31st Mar ~ 1st Apr - 30th Jun ~ 1 st Jul - 30th Sep ~ 1st Oct - 31st Dec. Quarterly permits are issued for a 13-week period. Alternatively, you can opt to purchase 12 months parking in advance for which 10% discount will be applied.
- It is your responsibility to ensure a permit renewal request has been processed prior to the expiry of your existing permit.
- The Council may discontinue the use of permits at any time upon which the appropriate refund will be made.
- Refunds can only be considered from the date on which the permit and/or barrier pass is returned to Parking Services (These should not be handed to car park attendants).
- A charge of £15.00 will be made for a lost and replacement barrier pass.
- If a user changes his or her vehicle, a new permit must be issued (£10.00 admin fee will apply) and the old permit must be returned to the Parking Services office. Amended permits will not be accepted.
- Requests will only be considered once a completed form has been received. If a space is available, you will then be contacted for payment accordingly or given alternative options
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for a permit to be issued. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your request. Passes will only be issued after payments have cleared.