All Hackney Carriage and Private Hire vehicles licensed by City of Wolverhampton Council must undertake an MOT by an approved testing station.
Use the map below to find your nearest testing station; use the icon in the top left to see a list of all the stations and the top right icon to view in Google Maps.
If you wish to become an approved MOT testing station, please see Becoming an Approved MOT Testing Station.
Becoming an Approved MOT Testing Station
To become an approved station, your garage must meet the following criteria:
- Registered by DVSA as an approved test centre for at least 3 years
- Considered a ‘green’ rated garage by DVSA
- No links to any Hackney Carriage or Private Hire proprietor or operator licensed by City of Wolverhampton Council
In order to apply:
- Submit an online application
- A fee of £150 will be taken via telephone from our customer services team within 2 working days, once the application form has been successfully submitted (please note this fee is non-refundable).
If we haven't contacted you within 3 working days of your application, please contact us