This course is operated by Worcestershire County Council.
The driver assessment process consists of the following subject areas:
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- CSE awareness
- Modern Slavery
- County lines
- Face to face English assessment (followed by a recorded interview where there are any concerns)
- Licence conditions
- Vehicle conditions
- The licensing process
- Enforcement and compliance
- Plying for hire
- The Health Act 2006
- Environmental Protection Act 1990
- Customer safety
- Customer care
- Disability awareness
- Road and passenger safety
- Personal safety
The course lasts appoximately 6 hours and applicants must sit and pass a written multiple-choice test following the training, 75% correct is required to pass.
Both the course and the test are only available in English. No translation or interpretation of the training or test is available.
If you wish to book a Private Hire Assessment Course, you will need to book it via the following link:
If you wish to book a Hackney Carriage Assessment Course or Practical Test, please call Worcestershire County Council on 01905 843000 to arrange this.