If you have been issued with a short-term driver licence due to your right to work status and want to extend this licence to the full term that you have paid for; you will need to provide further documentation which evidences your right to work in the United Kingdom. This form allows you to submit this information to Licensing Services for action.

Upon receiving this notification, we will check your records and send you information on how to book an appointment for you to attend our reception to get the document verified.

  • Current Start
  • Preview
  • Complete

Your details


Customer name


Customer address


Contact details

Licence details