Bereavement Services offices remain closed
The offices are closed but we’re still carrying out cremation and burial services.
From 1 April all cemeteries are open until 7.00pm every day.
Restrictions on mourners attending funerals are still in place:
- 30 mourners are able to attend a burial within a cemetery.
- 15 mourners are able to attend a cremation service. The 2 metre rule must be kept to within chapels.
- 6 mourners are able to attend a cremated remains burial. This will increase to 15 from 12 April.
- Book of Remembrance room remains closed, but you can view our online Book of Remembrance.
- Webcasting of funerals in chapels.
- Face coverings must be worn inside chapels (unless exempt) at Bushbury Crematorium and for those attending a cremation service.
Please follow social distancing guidance.