From Monday 12 April Wednesfield Market will fully reopen while Bilston and the City Centre markets will have a phased return.
From Monday 12 April, the following products and services will be available at Bilston and City Centre markets:
- Food including meat, poultry, fish, cheese, cooked meats, frozen foods, bakery, fruit and veg
- Household goods, including electrical, DIY, hardware and cleaning products
- Pet Supplies
- Takeaway food
- Mobile phone and Key cutting/shoe repair
All other traders will return to Bilston and Wolverhampton markets from Monday 26 April.
Wolverhampton has a re-invigorated and modernised outdoor market with purpose-built cabins and traditional stalls. The market located in Cleveland Street (view map) boasts 48 open market stalls and 20 branded cabins that offer mouth-watering cheese, meat, poultry and fish all at very reasonable prices, it recently welcomed its first onsite bakery! The market is regionally famous for the wide choice of fresh fruit and locally grown vegetables, in addition to the general mix of other high-quality merchandise. It offers customers an unrivalled choice of both traditional and more exotic goods ranging from specialist foods, hosiery, spices, haberdashery to materials.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays: 7.30am to 4pm
There are 88 units in the indoor market providing customers with a wide and varied range of goods and services including:
- fresh foods
- fruit and vegetables
- meat and fish
- large range of fashion, jewellery and shoes
- household items
A modern cafe offers customers the opportunity for a relaxing break before continuing their shopping spree.
The large outdoor market has 117 stalls offering a vast array of items to tempt even the most reluctant shopper.
Bilston Market's success is reflected in both customers and traders coming from far and wide.
Indoor and outdoor market: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The market is located by the A463 Black Country Route, adjacent to the bus station and Midland Metro tram stop. The postcode for Bilston Market is WV14 0DN.
The market also benefits from excellent free car-parking close by.
With 26 street stalls, Wednesfield Market offers shoppers a real choice of competitively priced products for the whole family including:
- fruit and vegetables
- confectionery, cakes and biscuits
- clothing, gifts and cards
- plants and household items
On Wednesdays, Wednesfield Market hosts a bustling bric-a-brac market where many unusual items can be purchased.
- Tuesday - 8am to 3.30pm
- Wednesday (bric-a-brac mixed market) 8am to 3.30pm
- Friday - 8am to 3.30pm
- Saturday - 8am to 3.30pm
Wolverhampton Farmers' Market takes place on the first Friday of every month in Dudley Street, 9am to 4pm including craft stalls and fresh farm produce.
The market has a range of fine food stalls, local producers and growers, Fairtrade produce, organic meats, fresh homegrown vegetables, new-laid eggs, fine wines and cheeses, with a great selection of non-food stalls as well.
There are craft stalls, Fairtrade clothing, art and the unusual wonderful selection of one-off handcrafted gifts alongside locally grown and crafted garden planters and tubs, plants, wreaths, game, and festive and seasonal produce, and mouth-watering fine foods.
This fabulous 'farmers plus' market is presented in LSD Promotions unique style and carries the ethos of promoting healthy living and supporting Fairtrade.
Book a stall
The Farmers' market in Wolverhampton is operated and organised by LSD Promotions on our behalf.
If you are a producer of suitable farmers' market products, you can book a stall through the organiser LSD Promotions.
Contact us and location
For more information:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01902 555200
City of Wolverhampton Council
Bilston Market Office
27 Market Way
- Important information about your consumer rights re: coach holiday to Torquay
- New city centre market expected to open for business in July
- Join in the Easter EGG-travaganza at your local market
- Westside developer Urban&Civic receives planning permission
- Wolverhampton market to get new city centre home
- New look market in full colour
- New look city centre market to open for business
- New city centre market preparatory works to get underway
- Half-term Spook-tacular fun at city centre market