The City of Wolverhampton Council, the NHS in Wolverhampton and Public Health England are working together to stop the spread of the coronavirus and to keep residents up to date with key national guidance and local information.
All remaining domestic Covid-19 restrictions in England have ended as part of the Government’s ‘Living with Covid-19’ plan. There are still steps you can take, and safer behaviours you can follow, to reduce the risk of catching and spreading Covid-19:
- Get vaccinated – this includes your booster dose and coming forward for your Spring Vaccine, if eligible.
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces.
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors or meet outside.
- Avoid close contact with others and stay home if you can if you feel unwell and have flu like or Covid-19 symptoms and a high temperature.
- Wash your hands regularly.