Need to dispose of a mattress, fridge, cooker, or other white goods? Request a bulky item collection online.
Book online and arrange a collection through My Account. You will need to log in or re-register your account before you can book a collection. Before making a booking please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
The cost for general (non-electrical) items removal is £27 for up to 5 items, we will collect up to 10 items per booking (cost of £54).
The cost of electrical items removal is £25 per item, we will collect up to 3 electrical items per booking.
Before booking a bulky item collection you must confirm:
- it is from a property within Wolverhampton
- it is residential waste only
- it does not include hazardous substance
- it is not wet or soiled
- It will be at the nearest part of the property to the public highway/it will be where the bin is presented for collection
Book a slot
Customers will be able to book their preferred slots, which are allocated each day. Collections for general items are Monday to Thursday (depending on where you live in the city). Collections for electrical items are Friday.
If you need to cancel or change your collection, please contact us by 12pm two working days before your scheduled collection. The bulky item collection service is non-refundable. If your items are not made available on the day of your collection, you will not be eligible for a refund. You can arrange a further collection for items, which will need to paid for as it’s classed as a new booking. If we are at fault for the missed collection, we will contact you to re-schedule at no additional cost.
All items must be:
- at the nearest part of the property to the public highway/where the bin is presented for collection
- kept off the highway/footpath where possible
- ready for collection at 7 am on your collection day
We will not collect items from inside a property, back garden or flat.
We are unable to remove the following items:
- kitchen units
- bathroom suites
- fence panels
- general fixtures and fittings
In receipt of benefits?
Concessions are available if your household receives maximum Council Tax relief.
- Two free collections per property per year
- A reduction of 50% on all other bulky item bookings within the year. This runs from 1 April - 31 March.
When removing asbestos from your home, you can buy specialist asbestos bags from Wolverhampton Homes Limited. They will collect and dispose of the asbestos responsibly at a licensed facility.