The following COVID-19 working practise will be followed:
- That no resident is displaying symptoms, self-isolating, has received a shielding letter or a confirmed case of Covid 19 – where it is suspected as being present the treatment will not take place
- Social distancing of 2 metres to be maintained at all time and this may require the operative to work on their own while in the property
- For the protection of the operative and resident new disposable nitrile gloves and a dust mask will be worn at all times, while in the property and undertaking the treatment
- Dispensation forms and documentation of the treatment undertaken will be completed & signed by the Pest Control Operative and witnessed by the resident.
- By allowing treatment to be carried out, the resident has agreed to the terms of the dispensation notice.
You can either have a yearly contract or pay for one-off treatments. Please contact our Pest Control team for a free no obligation quote. Please provide as much information as you can to enable us to respond as quickly as possible.
Customers of shops or businesses that sell, process, prepare or serve food for general consumption should notify the Food Standards Agency if they believe there is a pest infestation in order that public safety can be maintained.
However, it is best to take heed of the following:
- animals must stay out of treated areas for a least 1 hour
- do not sit on anything that has been sprayed until it has dried out
- do not let children play on the carpets until they are dry
Our qualified Pest Control Officers will be able to address all of your concerns when carrying out the treatment.