We are reintroducing the pest control service in 2 phases and residents can make an appointment now.
- Phase 1: wef 22/06/2020 Treatment of Rats, Mice, Ants and Wasps
- Phase 2: wef 06/07/2020 Also the treatment Cockroaches, Fleas & Bedbugs
The following conditions/working practise will be followed :-
- That no resident is displaying symptoms, self-isolating, has received a shielding letter or a confirmed case of Covid 19 – where it is suspected as being present the treatment will not take place
- Social distancing of 2 metres to be maintained at all time and this may require the operative to work on their own while in the property
- For the protection of the operative and resident new disposable nitrile gloves and a dust mask will be worn at all times, while in the property and undertaking the treatment
- Dispensation forms and documentation of the treatment undertaken will be completed & signed by the Pest Control Operative and witnessed by the resident.
- By allowing a treatment to be carried out, the resident has agreed to the terms of the dispensation notice.
If the pest you need assistance with is not listed here, you can find information on what to do by using our advisory service.
If you have noticed a pest on council land or in a food premise, please contact our Pest Control team.