If we do pay you too much, we will send you a letter which will tell you:
- the reason we paid you too much Benefit/Support
- how much the overpayment is, and when it happened
- if you have to pay back the amount
- how you can appeal if you think the decision is wrong
Revenues and Benefits
Contact us to query a Housing Benefit overpayment or arrange payments
Telephone 01902 555116
Banking Services tea
If you have a question about your invoice, invoice repayments or you want to arrange a repayment plan
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01902 554518
They give free, confidential and unbiased advice on debt.
This is a free helpline for people with debt problems
- Telephone: 0808 808 4000
- Website: National Debtline
You can contact independent advice agencies through Advice UK.
- Telephone: 020 7407 4070
- Website: Advice UK
Step Change Debt Charity
They give a free, confidential service to help you work out realistic solutions to your debt problems, avoid becoming bankrupt and learn how to manage your money.
- Telephone: 0800 138 1111
- Website: Step Change Debt Charity