Enjoy 50% discount on parking costs at City of Wolverhampton Council’s city centre car parks from Monday 12 April and 25% from Monday 17 May when using Ringo cashless parking. For more information please visit RingGo cashless parking. Parking discount ends on 21 June 2021 and excludes Civic Centre car park.
Parking restrictions are in force:
- Monday to Sunday: 8.30am to 6pm
Parking charges during restriction periods are:
- zone 1: 60p per 20 minute period, maximum stay of 2 hours
- zone 2: 60p per 40 minute period, maximum stay of 2 hours
At pay and display on-street parking locations you must:
- Purchase a ticket from the machine nearby.
- When you buy a ticket it will indicate the time purchased and the expiry time when you must leave the parking space.
- Display the ticket face-up on your dashboard so it is clearly visible from outside the vehicle.
Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
You will be issued with a parking ticket, also known as a PCN, if you:
- fail to buy a ticket
- incorrectly display the ticket
- fail to leave the parking space by the expiry time
- your vehicle is not parked wholly within the parking space
Reporting a fault with a pay and display machine
Should you notice a fault with a pay and display machine please telephone 01902 550123.