Return your Blue Badge
Please return the badge to us if:
- it has expired
- you no longer use/need your badge
- you are no longer eligible for a badge
- you have found the badge you thought was lost or stolen (please return the original)
- it is damaged or faded to the point that you cannot read the details on it
- the badge holder has passed away
You can return a Blue Badge to our address (below), including a note stating the reason for the return:
Wolverhampton City Council,
Blue Badge Service,
Ground Floor Civic Centre,
St. Peter’s Square,
If your Blue Badge is lost or stolen, you need to let us know by completing the form below.
The charge for a replacement Blue Badge is £10, we will request payment from you when the badge is ready to be ordered.