Here you can gain access to a wide range of resources online. All you need is your membership number.
- Access to Research - Students and independent researchers can access over 10 million academic articles. Get in-depth information on topics including: art, architecture, business, engineering, history, languages, politics, philosophy, mathematics and the sciences. (Available on library PCs only)
- Theory Test Pro - Highly realistic online simulation of the UK's driving theory test. It provides unlimited access to all the official questions from the DSA in the same format as the official test and includes an online version of Highway Code. Sign up with your library card to get free access.
- Go Citizen - An online study resource for candidates preparing for the Life in the UK test or British citizenship test. Online version of the latest official study materials licensed from the Home Office, the people who write the handbook. Hundreds of practice test questions in the same format as the official test. Additional interactive learning resources and teaching aids. Sign up with your library card to get free access.
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography - Over 60,000 biographies, 72 million words, 11,000 portraits of significant, influential or notorious figures who shaped British history – perform advanced search Life of the day now available by email or RSS feed. Learn about our editors and read the Letter from the General Editor Professor Sir David Cannadine.
- Who's Who 2021 - Over 34,000 autobiographical entries of noteworthy and influential people who impact British life Includes Who Was Who – Over 94,000 entries, for deceased people Born on this day now available as an email to your inbox or by RSS feed
- American National Biography - Over 19,000 biographies of significant, influential or notorious figures from American history written by prominent scholars Life of the day now available as an email to your inbox or by RSS feed Learn about our editors and the Letter from the General Editor Susan Ware.
- Oxford Art Online - The gateway to Oxford’s art reference works, including the peer-reviewed, regularly updated Grove® Dictionary of Art and the Benezit Dictionary of Artists Includes over 200,000 articles that span ancient to contemporary art and architecture, as well as over 19,000 images of works of art, structures, plans, and artist signatures
- Oxford Music Online - The gateway to Grove Music Online, with access to search The Oxford Dictionary of Music and The Oxford Companion to Music The authoritative resource for music research with over 52,000 articles written by nearly 9,000 scholars charting the diverse history and cultures of music around the globe
- Oxford Scholarly Editions Online - The New Oxford Shakespeare - Modern spelling for reading and study A complete Shakespeare for students and teachers Annotated with performance points and explanatory notes Timelines and compilations of historical and modern critical responses