What is very sheltered housing?
Residents of very sheltered housing:
- live in a safe and secure environment
- get assistance with domestic tasks and personal care if required
- have a lounge, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and their own front door
- can use communal lounges, activity areas, dining facilities and assisted bathing if needed
- have privacy and quiet within their own flat to entertain friends and relatives
If you want more information about very sheltered housing you can get an information pack. The pack will tell you who is eligible, and how to apply for very sheltered housing.
A self assessment form and a map showing the location of the schemes are also included. You will need to complete the self assessment form (couples need to complete a form each) and return in the envelope provided.
For general information about very sheltered housing, contact:
- E-mail: AIA@wolverhampton.gov.uk
- Telephone: 01902 551199
- Minicom: 01902 555554