Smell gas?

If you smell gas or think there might be a leak, you should immediately phone the National Gas Emergency Service number on 0800 111 999.

Visit the website for more information.

Reporting repairs

You should report repairs to your managing agent straight away. They are responsible for most repairs in your home including:

  • Gas appliances
  • Heating and hot water
  • Toilets, baths, pipes and sinks
  • Electrical wiring and any appliances they provide
  • Communal areas such as:
    • stairs and landings,
    • lifts,
    • communal doors and entry systems,
    • communal lighting
    • windows

Contact your managing agent to request a repair

Wolverhampton Homes

Bushbury Hill EMB

Dovecotes TMO

New Park Village TMC