Wolverhampton Home Improvement Agency is a service, provided by Wolverhampton Homes, dedicated to helping older people, people with disabilities and vulnerable people to live in their own homes safely and comfortably.
Who can use the service?
- Any resident in Wolverhampton who has had recommendations made by an occupational therapist for necessary and appropriate works.
- Other grants and assistance may be available based and on household income, age, and receipt of welfare benefits. For information on grants available please visit Grants and financial schemes
What the service offers
We may be able to:
- provide grants or assistance to remove hazards from your home.
- offer advice and support in adapting your home including Disabled Facilities Grants
- discuss your housing options
- provide help and advice to keep you safe and secure at home
- point you to other organisations, including charities, who could help you
- complete inspections after work has been carried out to ensure that you are happy with the service you have received
To discuss how we could help you, please email HIA@wolverhamptonhomes.org.uk