We offer a flexible friendly service delivering a hot meal at the correct temperature in our specially designed vehicles direct to your doorstep. Meals are delivered 365 days of the year and our drivers check the general wellbeing of the customer, if they appear unwell we will contact family members.
We have a varied menu on offer with classic favourites like roast dinners, fish and chips, sausage and mash accompanied with either a hot or cold dessert. Please see the Downloads section on this page for our sample menus.
For residents of Wolverhampton:
- a main meal and dessert - £5.20
- afternoon tea - £3.10.
Anyone living within a 4-mile radius of the city boundary, and whose own council does not provide the same service:
- a main meal - £5.65
- afternoon tea - £3.35
How to apply
or contact us
More about the service
- delivery is between 11.00am and 2pm
- meals are cooked en route in our specially designed vehicles
- all our drivers are specially trained, friendly, reliable and Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) checked
- we take a contact number of a relative or friend in the case of a problem
- afternoon tea can also be provided at the same time as delivery
- special arrangements can be made if you have prior appointment such as a frozen meal delivered the day before along with your hot meal.
Cancelling a meal
If you need to cancel your meal, this will need to be done by calling 01902 556677 by 9am on the day your meal is being delivered.