- Enable and encourage parents to become their child’s first educator, to allow children to develop the skills to be school ready.
- Provide resources and ideas to promote positive play for children and support parents/carers to engage in fun stimulating activities.
- Promote reading with babies and toddlers providing families with free bookstart resources and encouragement to join local libraries.
- Assist parents /carers to access Terrific for 2's nurseries, playgroups and provide information on local stay and play groups. Have up to date knowledge on a range of children and family services available within the local community.
- Provide age appropriate activity information sheets and links to useful websites.
- Signpost parents/carers to other professionals where it is necessary e.g. online parenting courses, freedom programme plus many more.
For more information, please get in touch with us.
We run many Family Engagement Sessions throughout the week at our Family Hubs, please contact of the team for more information, and we will email you a up to date timetable:
- Liz Lanchbury,
- 07900 708 226
- Bonnie Arnold
- 0746 498 1893
- Dawn Melis
- 07771 836 249
Our Family Hubs are located across the City where you will find a lots of information and support:
- Graiseley Family Hub, Pool Street, WV2 4NE
- Dove Family Hub, Ryefield, WV8 1TX
- Low Hill Family Hub, Fourth Avenue, WV10 9LZ
- Bingley Family Hub, Norfolk Road, WV3 0JE
- Childrens Village Family Hub, Graiseley Lane, WV11 1PE
- Eastfield Family Hub, Colliery Road, WV1 2QY
- Whitmore Reans Family Hub, Lansdowne Road, WV1 4AL