Location of allotments in Wolverhampton
There are 1,100 plots for rent on 31 sites located around Wolverhampton.
We encourage the self-management of all allotment sites. Twelve allotment sites are self-managed by allotment holders with a site committee who set rental costs.
We aim to retain all well-used allotment sites and to improve all other sites.
Easily accessible allotments
Thanks to funding from All Saints and Blakenhall Community Development (ABCD), eight new plots with raised beds have been built at the allotments on Howell Road, off Pond Lane, Blakenhall.
The plots are Wolverhampton's first purpose-built and specially designed for gardeners with a disability. Other facilities include a disabled toilet and shelter
Anyone with a disability or limited mobility who is interested, please use our allotment form.
- £55 per year for Wolverhampton residents (£35 half plot)
- £60 per year for those living outside of Wolverhampton (£39 half plot)
There are many benefits to renting an allotment:
- growing fresh fruit and vegetables, free from artificial additives
- home grown, fresh flowers at a fraction of the high street cost
- healthy outdoor activity
- a place to relax and unwind
- meeting new friends
- on site gardening shop at some allotments
- low cost rental
- National Society of Allotment and Leisure Gardeners
- National Vegetable Society
- Royal Horticultural Society
- Soil Association
Apply for an allotment
To apply for an allotment, please apply to join our allotments waiting list.
Please complete all fields to enable us to respond as quickly as possible.
For more information or other queries, please contact us