Adventist Food Bank
215 Great Brickkiln Street, Wolverhampton, WV3 0PN - View location here
Telephone: 07826 240716
Referrals from agencies only (email referrals are not accepted). Phone between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Deliveries are made on the same day as referral between 1.00 pm and 8.00 pm where possible but while there is high demand, some deliveries may take up to 24 hours of the referral. There is a limit of 3 parcels in a 6-month period for a single person, couple or family.
Ashmore Park Pantry
St Alban’s Church, Griffiths Drive, Ashmore Park, WV11 2LJ - View location here
Telephone: 01902 732317 (c/o St Alban’s Church)
Open Tuesday 9.00 – 11.00 a.m. and Friday 4.00 – 6.00 p.m. Food bank focused on Ashmore Park and WV11 postcode area. Anyone short of food can go in person to collect what they need, or a collection can be made on behalf of someone else in need.
Elias Mattu Foundation (EMF)
- Referrals are taken by professionals and self-referral depending on circumstances.
- Delivery in Wolverhampton City on Saturday’s between 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- WV3 0, WV8, WV9, WV10, WV11, WV12, WV13 and WV14 postcodes are for collection only on Saturday between 11.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Every Family Counts
Address: Low Hill Nursery School, Jenks Road, Low Hill, Wolverhampton. WV10 9JN - View location here
Telephone: 01902 558124
- Open for referrals to anyone on Wednesdays between 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 noon.
- Deliveries will be completed either Wednesdays or Thursdays between 1.00 – 3.00 p.m.
- Deliveries only in the WV postcode – collection also available.
- Referrals are taken from other agencies on behalf of other people or families.
- Limited to 2 parcels in a 5 week period.
Everyone Prosper SDB Foodbank
Telephone: 07417 591746
- Delivery of food parcels to those in need on a fortnightly basis to all areas of Wolverhampton
- Provide fresh fruit and vegetables, toiletries, baby items such as milk, nappies, wipes and other essential baby equipment
- Collection of non-perishable food is available any evening between 7.00 – 8.00 p.m.
Excel Church Food Bank
Address: Bilston People's Centre, Excel Church, Wolverhampton Street, Bilston, WV14 0LT - View location here
- Excel Church Foodbank will re-open from Monday 20th June 2022 and operate on a referral only basis.
- Referrals are accepted from agencies, organisations and professionals.
- To make a referral, the form can be completed and submitted online using the following link: https://www.excelchurch.org.uk/refer
- A referral is valid for one parcel/one week of food support. Should the person you are referring need more than one parcel/one week of food support, then a separate referral will need to be made.
- Sufficient non-perishable food and fresh produce will be provided for the size of the household.
- The foodbank will operate as an emergency service for people in crisis and as such, will only offer 3 food parcels in a 6-month period.
- Food parcels are limited to people living in the Bilston (WV14) and Ettingshall (WV2) areas of the city.
- The foodbank is open once a week, on Mondays from 12.00 noon – 2.00 p.m. and food parcels need to be collected during this time. Deliveries are unavailable at present.
- Referrals can be made at any time up until 10.00 a.m. on a Monday
- self-referrals are not accepted
Gloucester Street Church and Community Centre
1-8 Gloucester Street, Wolverhampton, WV6 0PT - View location here
Telephone: 01902 686068 / 07484 919988 (Janet and Tracy)
Are available to take referrals but then will refer request on to a foodbank and will arrange delivery of the food parcel.
Good Shepherd Ministry
65 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QU - View location here
Telephone: 01902 399955
Family food pantry is accessible on Tuesdays 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. Referral from recognised organisations e.g. Social Services, Citizens Advice, is required. Individual take-outs and Dining Service available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12.00 noon – 2.00 p.m.
Hope Community Project (Wolverhampton) – Breaking Bread Food Pantry
40 Ling House , Long Ley, Wolverhampton, WV10 0HH - View location here
- Every Wednesday to everyone between 1.00 – 2.30 p.m. at The Hope Centre. Clients contribute as much as they can afford for fresh produce including meat, fruit and vegetables and dairy produce.
- Distribution of emergency food parcels for those in need Monday – Thursday between 12.00 noon – 2.00 p.m. Referrals can be made for emergency food parcels via email by 11.00 a.m. on the day the parcel is required. Client’s name and address and the reason for the referral is also required.
- Will accept walk-ins for emergency food parcels.
Mount Zion 7th Day COG Family Ministry Food Bank
141 Caledonia Road Wolverhampton WV2 1JA - View location here
Open Wednesday between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm. Referrals are accepted and also members of the public can collect. All are welcome and only their contact details are required. Deliveries are on arrangement from official referrals only.
New Testament Church of God, Harvest Community Food Bank
1 Wolverhampton Road (on the corner of Woden Road & Wolverhampton Road), Heath Town, Wolverhampton, WV10 0PD - View location here
Telephone: 01902 453190 / 07722 709671
Open Fridays between 3.30 pm and 4.30 pm. Referral is not necessary but proof of address is required.
Secret Angels Food Bank
- Runs every Tuesday between 10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. – collection only
- Bring your own bags
- Will accept walk-ins for emergency food parcels
- Referrals from agencies welcome and self-referrals. Details required – client’s name and address and the reason for the referral
- Distribution of emergency food parcels for those in need 24/7
- Deliveries will only be made to the vulnerable and housebound Tuesday afternoons.
The Love Soup Kitchen
78a Walsall Street Wolverhampton WV1 3LP - View location here
- Provides a soup kitchen that runs every Thursday and Saturday from 4.00 – 5.30 p.m.
- People attending the soup kitchen can come in and eat and will also receive a food parcel to take away with them. They can remain on site until 7.00 p.m.
- Food parcels can be collected on Thursdays and Saturdays between 1.00 – 3.00 p.m.
- Deliveries will be made to those who are unable to attend, Thursdays and Saturdays between 4.00 –6.00 p.m.
- People can contact the soup kitchen by calling, texting or by using WhatsApp.
Unit 16, Wulfrun Trading Estate Stafford Road Wolverhampton WV10 6HH - View location here
Telephone: 01902 256523
Referrals by phone through a recognised organisation (eg Social Services, Housing, Citizens Advice, Refugee & Migrant Centre and many others who provide advice & support across the city) Tuesday to Friday between 9.30 - 11.30 a.m. Parcels delivered between 12.00 – 4.00 p.m.
Wolverhampton Muslim Forum
Wolverhampton Muslim Forum Soup Kitchen runs every Thursday 11.30 a.m. – 2.00 p.m. and 6.30 – 7.30 p.m.
Due to Covid19, they are operating a delivery service. Food parcels are delivered by volunteers.
Referrals are welcome – message via WhatsApp on 01902 422022 or via telephone on the same number where a voicemail can be left. They cover the Wolverhampton area.