Adventist Food Bank
- Referrals from agencies only (email referrals are not accepted)
- Phone between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Deliveries are made on the same day as referral between 1.00 pm and 8.00 pm but while high demand, some may take up to 24 hours from referral
- Limit of 3 parcels in a 6-month period for a single person, couple or family.
Ashmore Park Food Bank
- Open Tuesday 9.00 – 11.00 a.m. and Friday 4.00 – 6.00 p.m.
- Only for residents of WV11 postcode area – Ashmore Park and Wednesfield
- Anyone short of food can go in person to collect what they need, or a collection can be made on behalf of someone else in need.
Baby Bank Wednesfield
Wednesfield Seventh Day Adventist Church, Lichfield Road, Wednesfield, WV11 1TP - View location here
Telephone: Call or Message 07424 668772
- By referral only from a health care professional or social/community group or agency
- Open to take enquiries Monday – Thursday 10am – 4pm
- Opens Thursdays 4pm – 6pm for appointments
- Clothing and baby items for ages 0-2 years.
Christian Life Centre – Oasis Warm Hub
The Apostolic Church, Christian Life Centre, Sedgley Street, Blakenhall WV2 3AJ - View location here
Telephone: 01902 428345
Open Thursdays 12pm – 4.30pm (tea, coffee, cakes, biscuits throughout the day and soup and bread roll during lunch time). The last hour, after school activities for children will be provided with parents supervising.
Elias Mattu Foundation
- Referrals are taken by professionals and self-referral depending on circumstances.
- Delivery in Wolverhampton City on Saturdays between 10am – 4pm
- WV3 0, WV8, WV9, WV10, WV11, WV12, WV13 and WV14 postcodes are on collection only on Saturday between 11am – 12 noon
Every Family Counts
Address: Low Hill Nursery School, Jenks Road, Low Hill, Wolverhampton. WV10 9JN - View location here
Telephone: 01902 558124
- Open for referrals from agencies only on Wednesdays between 9am – 11am
- Deliveries will be completed on Wednesday between 1pm – 4pm
- Deliveries only in the WV postcode – collection also available.
- Limited to 2 parcels in a 5 week period.
Everyone Prosper SDB Foodbank
Telephone: 07417 591746
- Delivery of food parcels to service users currently on books from the pandemic
- Collection 7 days per week, between 6.00 – 8.00 p.m. from the Whitmore Reans area.
Excel Church Food Bank
Address: Bilston People's Centre, Excel Church, Wolverhampton Street, Bilston, WV14 0LT - View location here
- Excel Church Foodbank will re-open from Monday 20th June 2022 and operate on a referral only basis.
- Referrals are accepted from agencies, organisations and professionals.
- Self-referrals are not accepted.
- To make a referral, the form can be completed and submitted online
- A referral is valid for one parcel/one week of food support. Should the person you are referring need more than one parcel/one week of food support, then a separate referral will need to be made.
- Sufficient non-perishable food and fresh produce will be provided for the size of the household.
- The foodbank will operate as an emergency service for people in crisis and as such, will only offer 3 food parcels in a 6-month period.
- Food parcels are limited to people living in the Bilston (WV14) and Ettingshall (WV2) areas of the city.
- The foodbank is open once a week, on Mondays from 12.00 noon – 2.00 p.m. and food parcels need to be collected during this time. Deliveries are unavailable at present.
- Referrals can be made at any time up until 10.00 a.m. on a Monday.
Gloucester Street Church and Community Centre
- Are available to take referrals but then will refer request on to a foodbank and will arrange delivery of the food parcel.
Good Shepherd Ministry
- Family food pantry is accessible on Tuesdays 9am – 1pm
- Referral from recognised organisations e.g. Social Services, Citizens Advice, is required.
- Individual take-outs and Dining Service available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12pm – 2pm
Hope Community Project (Wolverhampton) – Breaking Bread Food Pantry
40 Ling House , Long Ley, Wolverhampton, WV10 0HH - View location here
- Every Wednesday to everyone between 1.00 – 2.30 p.m. at The Hope Centre. Clients contribute as much as they can afford for fresh produce including meat, fruit and vegetables and dairy produce.
- Distribution of emergency food parcels for those in need Monday – Thursday between 12.00 noon – 2.00 p.m.
- Referrals will only be accepted from professionals for emergency food parcels via email by 11.00 a.m. on the day the parcel is required. Client’s name and address and the reason for the referral is also required.
iCare Wolverhampton (UKIM)
213 Newhampton Road East, Wolverhampton, WV1 4BB - View location here
Telephone: 07745 203836
- Referrals from agencies and professionals are taken (e.g. Social Services, Citizens Advice, etc.)
- Self-referrals subject to circumstances and eligibility
- Text/Phone between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday
- Ambient food packs are provided to support local Wolverhampton households in the middle of every month. (We encourage recipients to pick these up if possible, alternatively these can be delivered depending on volunteers availability)
- Hot meals are provided to shelters, homeless centres and other charitable groups in need. Centres must be registered with us to receive these. These are provided at the end of every month
- Pick-ups and deliveries are done on Saturday mornings. Recipients are informed of date prior to this
- If you have registered with us, we will inform you of the upcoming Food Hub activities.
Mount Zion 7th Day COG Family Ministry Food Bank
141 Caledonia Road Wolverhampton WV2 1JA - View location here
- Open Wednesday between 2pm – 4pm
- Referrals are accepted and also members of the public can collect. All are welcome and only contact details are required.
- Please contact the mobile number shown to arrange an appointment for collection.
- Deliveries are on arrangement from official referrals only.
New Testament Church of God, Harvest Community Food Bank
New Trust Centre, 1 Wolverhampton Road (on the corner of Woden Road & Wolverhampton Road), Heath Town, Wolverhampton, WV10 0PD - View location here
Telephone: 01902 453190 / 07722 709671
- Harvest Community Food Bank open Fridays between 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- No referral necessary but proof of address is required
Oasis Food Bank
78a Walsall Street Wolverhampton WV1 3LP - View location here
Food Bank is open from 4.30 – 5.30 p.m. every Saturday - collection only.
Secret Angels Food Bank
Park Village Education Centre Cannock Road Wolverhampton WV10 9QE - View location here
Telephone: 07913 136307
- Runs every Tuesday between 10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. – collection only
- Bring your own bags
- Referrals from agencies welcome and self-referrals. Details required – client’s name and address and the reason for the referral.
The Love Soup Kitchen
78a Walsall Street Wolverhampton WV1 3LP - View location here
- Provides a soup kitchen that runs every Saturday from 4.30 – 5.30 p.m. People attending the soup kitchen can receive a hot meal to take away.
- People can contact the soup kitchen by calling, texting or by using WhatsApp.
- Open Tuesday to Friday 9.30 – 11.30 am for referrals and parcels delivered the next day (8.00 am – 3.00 pm for donation drop-offs)
- Referrals accepted by phone from a wide range of statutory & voluntary support services
- Parcels delivered between 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. the next day following a request – no collections.
Wolverhampton Muslim Forum
- Food Bank open every Thursday between 11.30 – 1.30 p.m.
- Food parcels are collection only. Deliveries can be made upon request if cannot collect.
- Referrals are welcome – message via WhatsApp on 01902 422022 or via telephone on the same number where a voicemail can be left.
- Covers all of the Wolverhampton area.