All Hackney Carriage and Private Hire vehicles licensed by City of Wolverhampton Council must undertake an MOT by an approved testing station.
Use the map below to find your nearest testing station; use the icon in the top left to see a list of all the stations and the top right icon to view in Google Maps.
if you wish to apply to become an approved testing station, click the following button
Becoming an Approved MOT Testing Station
To become an approved station, your garage must meet the following criteria:
- Registered by DVSA as an approved test centre for at least 3 years
- Considered a ‘green’ rated garage by DVSA
- No links to any Hackney Carriage or Private Hire proprietor or operator licensed by City of Wolverhampton Council
In order to apply:
- complete an application form
- provide a cheque for £150 payable to 'City of Wolverhampton Council' (please note this fee is non-refundable).
These need to be posted to:
Vehicle Licensing Department,
If we haven't contacted you within 3 working days of your application, please contact us