Business and Consumer Advice from City of Wolverhampton Council Trading Standards

Wolverhampton Trading Standards has an agreement with Citizens Advice to help you report a problem or obtain consumer or business advice.

If you would like to obtain advice, make a complaint or report a breach of Trading Standards law, please contact the Citizens Advice consumer service.

Contact Trading Standards via Citizens Advice

Call Citizens Advice: 0808 2231133

Consumers will receive initial advice directly from the Citizens Advice consumer service. More complex matters may be referred to Trading Standards for investigation or further assistance. Businesses requiring advice will have their enquiry logged and forwarded to their local Trading Standards Service. Wolverhampton businesses will be contacted by an officer from Wolverhampton Trading Standards.

Free, impartial legal guidance for businesses can also be found via the Business Companion website. This external content is provided by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.