Which centres offer free swimming?
- Bert Williams Leisure Centre
- Central Baths
- Wolverhampton Swimming and Fitness Centre (Bentley Bridge)
How to apply
Download, complete and return the application form to any of the above swimming centres. Application forms are also available at participating pools.
Terms and conditions
- If you would like to swim for free at Wolverhampton Swimming and Fitness Centre, because they are a partner leisure centre, you will need to make a separate application but using the same form. We would advise you complete one form and photocopy it then return it to the relevant centre.
- Completed forms must be returned in person to any of our swimming pools to obtain a free swim card.
- You must take with you proof of residency in Wolverhampton eg a council tax bill.
- A parent signature is required on the form.
- We would also advise parents of young people aged 14 to16 years old, or any child that looks older than their age, to be prepared to prove the age of the child.
Further terms and conditions can be found in the application form.
Contact us about free swimming
For more information, contact us by e-mail, phone or using our online form.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01902 556220
- Minicom: 01902 555554
St. Peter's Square