From 9 January 2023 we will no longer be accepting new LLC1 search enquiries. All LLC1 enquires received on or before 9 January 2023 will be completed and returned by 18 January 2023.
From 18 January 2023 our Local Land Charges Register will have migrated to HM Land Registry’s national register. You will be able to access a new digital service through Portal, Business Gateway and on HM Land Registry’s GOV.UK pages
City of Wolverhampton Council will continue to provide replies to Con29 enquiries. It is important to remember to only submit the required fee of £54.00 when submitting a CON29 enquiry (see fees below)
For more information please visit Local Land Charges Programme
A property search informs the prospective purchaser of, for instance:
- plans to build a new road in the vicinity
- whether the highway fronting the property is public or privately maintained
- to let them know about planning permissions/conditions
- tree preservation orders, enforcement notices
- housing grants etc, which may affect the property to be purchased.
Payments by BACS only
- CON29 Enquiries electronically - £54.00
- Adjoining Parcels Complete Search - £13.00 each
- CON29O (Optional Enquiries) - £12.00 each
- Copy Charge from Local Land Charges Register - £6.50
Requests for environmental information not falling into the above categories: These will be handled under charging provisions enabled under Regulation 8 of the Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Information will be identified, retrieved and prepared for disclosure at a rate of £25 per hour for staff time taken. Please contact the Council's Information Governance team for further details at email@example.com
Please note: *Wolverhampton Local Land Charges accepts and returns searches by e-mail, payment is collected via BACS (bank details available on request).
For assistance and further information about property searches, contact:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (01902) 555028
Local Land Charges
City of Wolverhampton Council
St. Peter's Square