Anyone without symptoms of coronavirus is invited to get a rapid test without an appointment and will get their results in around an hour.
Opening times over the Easter weekend are as follows:
- The Civic Centre, St Peter's Square, Good Friday 10am to 4pm, Easter Saturday 10am to 6pm, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday site closed
- The Jamia Masjid Bilal, Newhampton Road West, 10am to 7pm each day
- Pendeford Library, Good Friday 10am to 4pm, Easter Saturday 10am to 6pm, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday site closed.
- The Hub at Ashmore Park, Good Friday 10am to 4pm, Easter Saturday 10am to 6pm, Easter Sunday site closed, Easter Monday Monday 10am to 4pm
- St Joseph’s Church, Willenhall Road, site closed each day.
Meanwhile, the rapid test site at Bilston Community Centre closes for the final time tomorrow (Thursday 1 April).
Please note, rapid testing is not available to people who have been told to self isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or to anyone with symptoms of Covid-19, including a fever, a new continuous cough or a change to the sense of taste or smell.
People with symptoms should immediately self isolate and book a PCR test by visiting GOV.UK or calling 119.
Latest figures show there were 63.7 new cases of Covid-19 per 100,000 people in Wolverhampton over the 7 days to 28 March. That means 168 people in the city tested positive for the virus in that 7 day period – though the true number of new cases will likely be higher.