Councillor Milkinder Jaspal pulled together a wide range of exciting auction lots with bids flooding in for items ranging from an iPad mini, first class train tickets, beauty packages and executive box seats for a Wolverhampton Wanderers match.
All proceeds will be presented to his chosen charities - Guide Dogs, St Peter's Collegiate Church and the Black Country branch of the MS Society - next month, along with other monies raised throughout the course of Councillor Jaspal's year in office.
Councillor Jaspal said: "There were some fantastic items available in this year's auction and I would like to thank both those individuals and organisations who kindly donated the lots, and everyone who placed bids.
"I'm looking forward to presenting representatives from Guide Dogs, St Peter's Collegiate Church and the Black Country branch of the MS Society with the proceeds next month."
The lots, and winning bids, were as follows:
- an iPad mini Wi-Fi 16GB black, £220
- Director's Box tickets to a Wolves match at Molineux, £210
- a Virgin Trains First Class Return Pass for 2 people, £135
- Family Portrait Package Canvas donated by Dark Lens, £42
- Bilston & Battersea Enamels' The Enchanted Forest enamel box, £51
- Christopher Ward 'Alex' quartz ladies watch, £41
- Clinique gift set, £33
- Guerlain gift set, £30
- 2 tickets to a show at the Grand Theatre, £55
- a meal for 4 at Monmore Green Greyhound Stadium, £80
- a mixed case of wine, £38
- panoramic view of Wolverhampton on canvas donated by Dark Lens, £70
- set of 6 Highgrove table mats, £15
- bespoke portrait donated by Lee Thomson, £100
- VIP admission to Wolverhampton Speedway, £80
- released: Tuesday 27 May, 2014