The Cross Sector Forum is hosting 5 workshops on various dates and locations. They are as follows:
- Tuesday 12 April, 2022, 2pm to 4.30pm, The Old School, 73 Dudley Road - book at Eventbrite
- Tuesday 12 April, 2022, 6pm to 8.30pm, The Old School, 73 Dudley Road - book at Eventbrite
- Wednesday 13 April, 2022, 10am to 12.30pm, Low Hill Community Centre, Kempthorne Avenue - book at Eventbrite
- Tuesday 19 April, 2022, 5.30pm to 8.30pm, Bilston Community Centre, Prouds Lane - book at Eventbrite
- Wednesday 20 April, 2022, 10am to 12.30pm, Newhampton Arts Centre, Dunkley Street - book at Eventbrite
Each workshop is limited to 30 people; the sessions are the same so participants only need to attend one workshop.
John Denley, the City of Wolverhampton Council's Director of Public Health, said: "It is important that we have a thriving, strong voluntary and community sector, and we are pleased to be working with the Cross Sector Forum to host these workshops.
“We want people from the voluntary sector to come together at these sessions to not only share their ideas for the future of the sector in Wolverhampton, but also highlight what is needed to better support the sector moving forwards."
The workshops will be facilitated by Ideas Alliance, a social enterprise working to improve partnerships between public services and communities, so that better decisions are made, and better outcomes are achieved.