From Monday (27 September), libraries will be open as follows:
- Central Library, 10-7pm Monday-Thursday, 10am-5pm Friday, 10am-2pm Saturday
- Bilston Library, 10am-5pm Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 10am-7pm Wednesday, 10am-3pm Saturday
- Warstones Library, 10am-7pm Monday, 2pm-5pm Tuesday, 10am-5pm Wednesday and Friday, 1pm-5pm Thursday, 9am-2pm Saturday
- Wednesfield Library, noon-7pm Monday, 10am-5pm Tuesday-Thursday, 10am-1pm Friday, 10am-2pm Saturday
- Blakenhall Library (at Bob Jones Community Hub), 9am-5.30pm Monday, 9am-9.30pm Tuesday-Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday, 9am-1pm Saturday
- East Park Library, 9am-1pm Monday, Tuesday and Saturday, 2pm-5pm Thursday
- Finchfield Library, 10am-1pm and 2pm-7pm Tuesday, 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm Thursday, 10am-2pm Saturday
- Low Hill Library, 2pm-5pm Tuesday and Friday, 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm Thursday, 2pm-5pm Friday, 10am-1pm Saturday
- Pendeford Library, 10am-1pm Monday, Thursday and Saturday, 10am-1pm and 2pm-6pm Tuesday, 1pm-5pm Wednesday, 2pm-5pm Friday
- Penn Library, 9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm Tuesday, 10am-1pm and 2pm-6pm Thursday, 9am-1pm Friday, 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm Saturday
- Spring Vale Library, 10am-1pm Tuesday and Friday, 2pm-6pm Wednesday, 9am-2pm Saturday
- Tettenhall Library, 10am-1pm and 2pm-7pm Monday, 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm Wednesday, 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm Friday, 10am-2pm Saturday
- Whitmore Reans Library, 2pm-5pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am-1pm Tuesday and Saturday
Existing measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 remain in place. People’s details will be taken for NHS Test and Trace purposes and customers are asked to practice social distancing and wear a face covering if they can.
Customers are welcome to drop-in during normal opening hours and will be welcomed as long as there is availability, however to avoid disappointment people are advised to book a slot for browsing in advance by calling Central Library on 01902 552025. In addition, customers must book PCs in advance by calling 01902 552025, as they were prior to the pandemic.
The library at The Hub at Ashmore Park remains closed while the building operates as a rapid test centre. Long Knowle Library and Collingwood Library are also closed at present.
Councillor Jasbir Jaspal, the City of Wolverhampton Council's Cabinet Member for Public Health and Wellbeing, said: "We are delighted to be able to further expand opening times at many of our libraries from next week so that we can welcome even more customers back.
"Please be aware that measures will remain in place to help stop the spread of Covid-19 and to keep staff and customers safe."