A mixture of in-person and online events are available to link businesses to the leading digital and creative agencies in the Black Country.
The workshops include:
- Making videos for your business through your phone (25 Sept online, 4pm to 5pm & 27 Sept online, 6pm to 7pm & 29 Sept online, 1pm to 2pm)
- Build Your Brand (26 Sept at IGNITE, 2pm to 3pm)
- Social Media Strategy (26 Sept at IGNITE, 3.30pm to 4.30pm)
- Mastering SEO essentials (28 Sept at Wolverhampton Science Park, 1pm to 2pm)
- Use copywriting to stand out in a crowded Marketplace (28 Sept at Creative Industries Centre, Wolverhampton Science Park, 2.30pm to 3.30pm)
- Maximising Your Paid Media: Strategies for Success (29 Sept at Wolverhampton Science Park, 9.30am to 10.30am)
Matt Weston, Chief Cheerleader at Stone’s Throw Media – part of The Creative Chain, said: "We are delighted to be able to support businesses in Wolverhampton with a series of workshops lined up that will be delivered by experts from various marketing niches.
“The Creative Chain is made up of locally based organisations that have incredible talent based here and are serious about helping the local economy grow.
“We are thrilled to be involved in Wolverhampton Business Week and we thoroughly look forward to engaging with businesses from across the city."
Richard Lawrence, City of Wolverhampton Council Director of Regeneration, added: “Wolverhampton Business Week showcases the invaluable support, advice and training on offer all year round in the city.
“I would urge all businesses in our city – small and big – to take a look at what events, workshops and webinars are available and get involved to find out how they can benefit.”
For more details on the above workshops and how to register for them, as well as see a full run down of Business Week events and how to access them, please visit INVEST.