Type=image;ImageID=3938;ImageClass=left;ImageTitle=Cllr Milkinder Jaspal with some of the items up for auction;TitleClass=strong;
Councillor Milkinder Jaspal has pulled together a wide range of exciting auction lots with all proceeds going to his chosen charities, Guide Dogs, St Peter's Collegiate Church and the Black Country branch of the MS Society.
The auction is now underway and the lots include:
- an iPad mini Wi-Fi 16GB black
- two Director's Box tickets to a Wolves match at Molineux
- a Virgin Trains First Class Return Pass for 2 people
- family Portrait Package Canvas £150, donated by Dark Lens
- Bilston & Battersea Enamels' The Enchanted Forest enamel box
- Christopher Ward 'Alex' quartz ladies watch
- Clinique gift set
- Guerlain gift set
- two tickets to a show at the Grand Theatre
- a meal for 4 at Monmore Green Greyhound Stadium
- a mixed case of wine
- panoramic view of Wolverhampton on canvas donated by Dark Lens
- set of 6 Highgrove table mats
- bespoke portrait donated by Lee Thomson
- VIP admission to Wolverhampton Speedway
Final bids must be in by 4pm next Tuesday 6 May, 2014. Bidders can keep up to date on the status of their bid throughout the auction and winning bidders will be notified shortly after the auction closes.
Councillor Jaspal said: "There are some fantastic items available in this year's auction and I would like to thank all the individuals and organisations who have very kindly donated the lots.
"We've had a great response from the people of Wolverhampton, with hundreds of bids being received - and we're hoping that the bids will keep flooding in between now and the time that the gavel comes down next week so that we can raise as much money as possible for 3 very good causes."
More information is also available from the Mayor's Office on 01902 554090.
- released: Tuesday 29 April, 2014