Criteria for applying
To apply for a personal licence, you have to:
- A resident within the boundaries of Wolverhampton
- Aged 18 or above
- Have not forfeited any personal licence in the last five years
- An original basic disclosure
When you apply for your personal licence, the date on the disclosure must be no more than one calendar month old.
We refer any applications to West Midlands Police if they have either
- unspent relevant offences
- foreign offences
- An original accredited licensing qualification
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- One signed
- include a statement verifying the likeness of the photograph to the applicant.
- Right to work documentation
The fee for a personal licence is £37.
To apply, download and complete both application forms in the Downloads section.
Remember to include your payment with your application.
Return your form to:
City of Wolverhampton Council
St. Peter's Square