Criteria for applying
To apply for a personal licence, you have to:
- A resident within the boundaries of Wolverhampton
- Aged 18 or above
- Have not forfeited any personal licence in the last five years
- An original basic disclosure
When you apply for your personal licence, the date on the disclosure must be no more than one calendar month old.
Information on applying for a Basic Disclosure
We refer any applications to West Midlands Police if they have either
- unspent relevant offences
- foreign offences
- An original accredited licensing qualification
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- One signed
- include a statement verifying the likeness of the photograph to the applicant.
- Right to work documentation
On submission of your application, you will be required to present a copy of a document showing your right to work permission in the UK. If you are unable to provide the required documentation, a licence will not be granted. For more information please visit Immigration Act 2016.
The fee for a personal licence is £37.
To apply, download and complete both application forms in the Downloads section.
Remember to include your payment with your application.
Return your form to:
Licensing, City of Wolverhampton Council, Civic Centre, St. Peter's Square, Wolverhampton, WV1 1DA.