YOO is not driven by profits; we offer our workers the fairest pay rate possible. This is why we have raised the minimum salary for people over 21 from £6.70 (from 1st October 2015) to £7.70 an hour.
We can't promise to find you work straight away, but we can guarantee that we'll serve up fresh, well-paid jobs nearly every week. In the meantime, we'll also give you free help and advice on how to improve your chances of finding work.
What vacancies do YOO Recruit have?
Our vacancies vary from entry level to professional and consultancy. To give you an indication, some of the roles we have filled are as follows:
- Catering and Cleaning
- Passenger Assistants
- Street Cleansing/Horticulture
- Social Workers
- Support Workers
- Customer Service Officers
- Project Managers
- Interim Managers
- Human Resource Advisors and many more
For more information or for advice and guidance on how to improve your chances of finding work:
- Visit us at YOO Recruit: Wolverhampton Civic Centre, Ground Floor, Wulfruna Street, WV1 1SH
- E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Telephone us on: 01902 551076