Are you saving for your first rent payment? Whatever tenure you move into you will need one month's rent in advance, even if you are claiming benefits.

Making changes to your application

If you have any changes in your circumstances, you must tell us straight away. This includes a change of address and people joining or leaving your household. Just fill in our update form giving all the details and upload copies of any documents. 

Your banding level might change because of your change in circumstances, we will let you know if it does change.

Updating your contact details

It is important that you keep your contact details up to date so that we can get in touch with you about your application or any properties that you may be successful for. You can keep your contact information up-to-date through your online account. More information is available on our 'Bidding' guide.

Renewing an old application

If your application has been closed for less than six months and you want to start bidding again, please contact us and we can normally reactivate your application. Please do not complete a new application form. If it has been closed for more than six months or you have been rehoused using your application you will need to start a new application.

Fill in our update form