Search site

How your information is used and how you can access it

Under the Data Protection Act 1998 the council is required to protect any personal information we hold about you and ensure we process it fairly.

What information do we hold about you?

Our Social Care system (CareFirst) holds:

  • information that you provide to us on forms, over the phone or in face-to-face meetings such as assessments and reviews
  • copies of your support plan and information from other people which relates to you
  • details of conversations between you and Adult Social Care staff
  • details of conversations about you (between colleagues in the council and NHS, members of your family or providers of care as detailed in 'who can access this information' section)

Accessing your information

You have a right to see the information we hold about you. If you wish to access you information please make a request using the form below.

iCM Form
  1. Your details