A list of accredited sports clubs in Wolverhampton.
The following clubs have either achieved Clubmark, their National Governing Body accreditation equivalent or Wolverhampton Sports Club Registration.
If your club that operates in Wolverhampton is already Clubmark accredited and doesn't appear below, contact Sport Development on:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01902 556220
We also support member clubs of our sport development groups.
- Bilbrook Juniors FC
- Bilston Swimming Club
- East Park Wolves Cycle Speedway Club
- FC Perton
- Fordhouses Cricket Club
- Liddar Sports FC
- Old Wulfrunians and Tettenhall Cricket Club
- Penn Colts FC
- Penn Cricket Club
- Punjab United Sports FC
- Soccer Coaching 2000
- The Royal School Swimming Club
- Tiki Badminton Village **
- Titanium Artistic Roller Skating Club
- University of Wolverhampton
- Wednesfield Aces Cycle Speedway Club
- Wightwick and Finchfield Cricket Club
- Wolverhampton and Bilston Athletics Club
- Wolverhampton Cricket Club
- Wolverhampton Sporting Chances
- Wolverhampton Swimming Club
- Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Girls
- Wolverhampton Wheelers Cycling Club
**Clubs that have achieved Wolverhampton Sports Club Registration only
We would recommend sending children, or other participants, to accredited sports clubs.
Athlete Support Pass
Free training passes are available for young sports people based in Wolverhampton who are competing at county level and above. The Athlete's support pass will give you free access to all Wolverhampton leisure centres.
- athletes must be competing at junior level or above as defined by their Governing Body. Consideration may be given to those competing at senior level
- pass holders must be accompanied by a coaching representative each time they use facilities
- athletes may be required to undertake an induction at the facility they decide to train at
Those young people eligible can apply for a training pass by downloading the forms below and returning to us at the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Telephone: 01902 556220
Public Health Department
St. Peter's Square