A list of accredited sports clubs in Wolverhampton.
The following clubs have either achieved Clubmark, their National Governing Body accreditation equivalent or Wolverhampton Sports Club Registration.
If your club that operates in Wolverhampton is already Clubmark accredited and doesn't appear below, contact Sport Development on:
- E-mail email@example.com
- Telephone: 01902 556220
We also support member clubs of our sport development groups.
- Bilbrook Juniors FC
- East Park Wolves Cycle Speedway Club
- FC Perton
- Fordhouses Cricket Club
- Liddar Sports FC
- Old Wulfrunians and Tettenhall Cricket Club
- Penn Colts FC
- Penn Cricket Club
- Punjab United Sports FC
- Soccer Coaching 2000
- The Royal School Swimming Club
- Tiki Badminton Village **
- Titanium Artistic Roller Skating Club
- University of Wolverhampton
- Wednesfield Aces Cycle Speedway Club
- Wightwick and Finchfield Cricket Club
- Wolverhampton and Bilston Athletics Club
- Wolverhampton Cricket Club
- Wolverhampton Sporting Chances
- Wolverhampton Swimming Club
- Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Girls
- Wolverhampton Wheelers Cycling Club
**Clubs that have achieved Wolverhampton Sports Club Registration only
We would recommend sending children, or other participants, to accredited sports clubs.
This scheme is aimed at clubs who want to be accredited but may not have the resources to go through Clubmark or a National Governing Body.
What is the Wolverhampton Club Registration Scheme?
It is a process that a club or group with junior sections offering sport or physical activity sessions can go through in order to prove to facilities and members of their clubs that they provide the minimum standards of operation required.
Club Registration is not an alternative to the Clubmark process (provided by Sport England), but a stepping stone for smaller clubs or clubs that haven't, or can't at all, begin the Clubmark process.
What will the process entail?
Clubs will be asked to provide evidence that they have certain standards in place and once they can provide all of the required criteria the club will be registered.
- after an initial meeting, an action plan will be devised by the Sport Development Team and this will be forwarded to you to guide you through the process
- a member of the team will then follow up with you after a certain number of weeks to check progress and offer assistance with any difficulties
Templates are provided to make a lot of the criteria easy to achieve.
Is there a cost?
No, the service is completely free.
So what is in it for us?
Your club, group or organisation will be registered with the scheme and will be promoted through the recognised clubs list and through any Sport Development networks.
Register your interest or find out more
Contact us to arrange a meeting about the scheme. We will give you an information pack and go through the criteria.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01902 556219
Athlete Support Pass
Free training passes are available for young sports people based in Wolverhampton who are competing at county level and above. The Athlete's support pass will give you free access to all Wolverhampton leisure centres.
- athletes must be competing at junior level or above as defined by their Governing Body. Consideration may be given to those competing at senior level
- pass holders must be accompanied by a coaching representative each time they use facilities
- athletes may be required to undertake an induction at the facility they decide to train at
Those young people eligible can apply for a training pass by downloading the forms below and returning to us at the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Telephone: 01902 556220
Public Health Department
St. Peter's Square