A guide to your recycling service from your flats.

You can put your dry recycling into any of the red bins located outside your block of flats. Your recycling can be mixed together and put loose into the red bins provided.

What can I recycle?

  • Food tins, drinks, aerosol cans & metal takeaway containers (Empty and rinse out)
  • Glass bottles & jars (Empty and rinse out)
  • Cardboard boxes, corrugated cardboard, toilet roll liners & cartons
  • Plastic bottles, milk bottles & plastic food containers (Empty and rinse out)
  • Paper, magazines, newspapers & catalogues
  • Bottle tops and metal jar lids are accepted - Please rinse glass bottles, jars, cartons and cans

What can't I recycle?

  • Nappies
  • Food waste
  • Wrapping paper
  • Plastic bags/film
  • Electrical items
  • Worn-out clothing and shoes
  • Polystyrene

If you have any questions about recycling or waste collections please email customer.services@wolverhampton.gov.uk.