In order to use Tip Permits, you will need to Register for a My Account. If you have already registered for a My Account you can Sign In here to access Tip Permits. My Account gives you access to a wide range of Council services - get started by registering for an account here and apply for a Tip Permit.
- You will need to register for a Tip Permit via My Account.
- You'll need to apply for a tip permit if you want to take your domestic waste to the rubbish tip in a van, pick-up truck, commercial vehicle or with a trailer. If you plan to visit the tip in a car, you can access the site at any time and there's no need to book.
- Large Land Rovers, ex-army type vehicles, campervans and motorhomes are not accepted on the permit scheme.
- Permits are only valid for the named vehicle, household and applicant.
- A maximum of 12 visits will be granted against a single domestic address, from the point you register for a Tip Permit. After 12 months you will be able to apply for another Tip Permit, providing you with another 12 visits from the point you apply for the Tip Permit.
- All registered charities and churches must also apply for a Tip Permit if they intend to take domestic waste to the tip in a van, pick-up truck, commercial vehicle or with a trailer, and are also strictly limited to 12 visits per annum.
- Bookings must be made no later than midday for 2.00pm appointments onwards and the day before for all morning appointments. Cancelling a visit to the tip less than 24 hours before the scheduled visit will result in you losing that tip visit.
The full Tip Permits Terms and Conditions can be read here.