Type=image;ImageID=10064;ImageClass=left;ImageTitle=Walking for Health group;TitleClass=strong;
Type=image;ImageID=10066;ImageClass=left;ImageTitle=Amy Baker and Mark Blackstock with Wolfie;TitleClass=strong;
Type=image;ImageID=10065;ImageClass=left;ImageTitle=Wolfie on the nature trail;TitleClass=strong;
As part of Enjoy Wolverhampton's 10 day programme of events from 1 to 10 July you are being urged to savour free nature trails at Northycote Farm and Country Park, and Bantock House Museum and Park - just like the Wolves FC mascot!
You could win prizes including tickets to the Wolverhampton Grand Theatre's pantomime, a Wolves football match, or a meal for 4 at Zuri Coffee.
Simply visit 1 of Wolverhampton's beautiful park venues during café opening times, complete the nature trail and enter the free prize draw.
Councillor Paul Sweet, the City of Wolverhampton Council's Cabinet Member for Public Health and Wellbeing, said: "The Enjoy Wolverhampton programme offers a great range of free nature trails and walks to suit all ages and abilities - there really is something for everyone.
"Walking can improve your health and happiness, so it's also a great way to get or stay in shape and also discover parts of the city you may not have seen before."
Northycote Farm and Country Park, Underhill Lane, Bushbury WV10 7JF, will be open 9am to 5pm every day, and Bantock House, Finchfield Road WV3 9LQ, will be open from 9am to 4pm each day.
You can download trail guides at Type=links;Linkid=6522;Title=Enjoy Wolverhampton;Target=_blank; to make your visit more enjoyable.
The trails were produced by Wolverhampton Arts & Heritage and if you would like to know more please visit Type=links;Linkid=7322;Title=Learning at WAVE;Target=_blank;.
For more information call 01902 556219 or e-mail email@example.com.
Wolverhampton also offers a host of free Group Walks for those who like to stretch their legs and take in the local scenery. There is no need to book.
Enjoy the surroundings of the city's fabulous parks while keeping active and meeting new people.
Where and when:
- Bantock House, Finchfield Road WV3 9LQ (Tuesdays 10.30am and Saturdays 2.30pm)
- East Park, Hickman Avenue WV1 2BS (Mondays and Wednesdays 10.30am)
- Northycote Farm and Country Park, Underhill Lane, Bushbury WV10 7JF (Thursdays 10.30am and Saturday 2 July at 10.30am)
- Phoenix Park, Dudley Road, Blakenhall WV2 3JU (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9am)
- West Park, Park Road West WV1 4PH (Toddle Waddle West Park - Tuesdays 11.30am; West Park (Devon Road) - Monday to Friday 10am; West Park Tea Rooms - Sundays 10.30am)
For more information call 01902 444246 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- released: Monday 27 June, 2016