The Outstanding rated provider is holding Information and Enrolment Days throughout August and September, with experts on hand to offer advice and guidance about the many options available to prospective learners.
Councillor Dr Michael Hardacre, the City of Wolverhampton Council's Cabinet Member for Education and Skills, said: "Adult Education Wolverhampton offers a great range of high quality academic and informal courses, whether you want to develop new skills or simply learn for pleasure.
"There are courses to help you train for a specific job or career and get on the fast track to university. Other courses can help you brush up your English and Maths skills or build your personal confidence. The good news is that many courses are free to participants or are available at a reduced rate, depending on the course and your circumstances."
The Information and Enrolment Days take place at Adult Education main city centre site in Old Hall Street, Wolverhampton, on:
- Wednesday 7 August from 10am to 3pm
- Wednesday 14 August from 10am to 3pm
- Wednesday 21 August from 10am to 3pm
- Wednesday 28 August from 10amto 3pm (Access to Higher Education courses only)
- Tuesday 3 September from 1pm to 7pm (English, Maths and Digital Skills courses only)
- Wednesday 4 September from 10am to 7pm
- Thursday 5 September from 10am to 7pm
- Friday 6 September from 10am to 3pm
- Saturday 7 September from 10am to 1pm
For more information, please visit Adult Education Wolverhampton or call 01902 558180.
Councillor Hardacre added: "Adult Education Wolverhampton is only one of four adult education providers in the country judged Outstanding by Ofsted.
“Inspectors commended it for its exceptionally high achievement rates, high quality teaching, excellent resources, good levels of support and for making learning enjoyable, so there couldn’t be a better time to enrol.”