Goodies ranging from an iPad to theatre tickets, signed Wolves shirt and cases of wines and spirits will be up for grabs to the highest bidders - with all proceeds going to good causes.
Mayor Councillor Mike Heap has pulled together a wide selection of exciting auction lots with the funds raised being donated to his chosen charities, Breast Care Nurses Trust Fund, Interfaith Wolverhampton and Mencap Wolverhampton Branch.
The online auction begins at 10am on Monday and lots include:
- an iPad Air Wi-Fi 16GB
- Virgin Trains First Class return pass for 2 people
- Two tickets to a show at the Grand Theatre
- a meal for 4 at Monmore Green Greyhound Stadium
- Two night stay for 2 at the 4 star Osborne Hotel in Torquay
- contemporary Edinburgh Crystal glass bowl
- a pair of silver candle sticks
- signed Wolverhampton Wanderers FC shirt
- a mixed case of red wine
- a mixed case of white wine
- a mixed case of spirits
- Two bottles of Queens Ale from the Museum Brewing Company, Burton Upon Trent
- Samsung Galaxy S3 mini 8GB
- He Lan Mountain's rock picture and pottery carving of art
- Sadda Haq signed DVD and signed framed photograph
- Fairtrade hamper
- sportswear signed by Commonwealth Games 2014 medal winning cyclist Andy Tennant
- Two Director's Box tickets to a Wolves match at Molineux
People will be able to place bids and find out about the lots by logging on to Type=articles;Articleid=1906;Title=The Mayor's webpage; from 10am on Monday. The auction will run until 4pm on Friday 15 May, and winning bidders will be notified shortly after the auction closes.
Councillor Heap said: "This promises to be our biggest charity auction ever, with some tremendous items up for grabs for the highest bidders.
"I'd like to thank all the individuals and organisations who have very kindly donated the lots, and encourage the people of Wolverhampton to get bidding so that we can raise thousands of pounds for three very good causes."
- released: Wednesday 6 May, 2015