Wolverhampton Adult Education Service is offering a range of creative, exercise and foreign language courses at a number of new venues across the city.
All courses start week commencing September 23 and people are being urged to find out more about them and sign up for the new term.
The following venues will offer a range of different courses:
- Bradmore Community Centre, Bradmore: Holistic Well-being and Relaxation - Wednesday mornings; painting and drawing Monday afternoon
- Linden House, Tettenhall: French, Spanish, German and Italian - daytimes
- Newhampton Art Centre, Whitmore Reans: painting and drawing - Thursday and Friday mornings
- St Edmund's Catholic School, Compton Park: Life Drawing and Painting - Thursday, Yoga - Wednesday; British Sign Language (BSL), French all levels, Italian all levels, German all levels , Japanese, Mandarin, Punjabi and Spanish all levels - daytimes
- Tettenhall Wood Community Association, Tettenhall: Hatha Yoga - Tuesday afternoon; Creative Embroidery and Stitched Textiles - Friday afternoon
A number of craft and textiles classes have also moved to The Maltings, Herbert Street, Wolverhampton.
Councillor Phil Page, Wolverhampton City Council's Cabinet Member for Schools, Skills and Learning, said: "Our Adult Education Service offers a range of courses that can really help change people's lives.
"People can develop new skills that can help them boost their future job prospects and career opportunities.
"I would strongly urge anyone interested in our courses to contact our team and find out more."
For more information on courses offered across Wolverhampton, call Learning Services on 01902 551658, visit Type=links;Linkid=2102;Title=Adult Education Service;Target=_blank; or the Foyer Building on St George's Parade, Wolverhampton WV2 1AZ
To enrol on any courses offered by the Adult Education Service, people can visit the main City Centre venue in St George's Parade.
- released: Monday 23 September, 2013